Join Equinox Center of Herbal Studies for our first women’s health series, focusing on medicine making surrounding women’s health.
This in-person, 15 week mini-course focuses on women’s health from fertility to menopause. Using a combination of lecture and medicine making we will explore how to create sustainable wellness through herbs, diet and lifestyle. This course will guide us through topics such as hormonal balancing, fertility, pregnancy, post partum, cycle tracking and perimenopause.
We will learn to make applicable remedies for common ailments including teas and tea blending, salves, creams, aromatherapy sprays and flower essences. With a small class size, and activity rich, detailed lectures, this mini-course is designed for anyone wishing to deepen their plant wisdom!
We welcome herbal enthusiasts of all levels, use this series as an add on to your foundational education, an adjunct to your clinical practice, or simply a deep dive into these topics. All genders, ages, and people are welcome!
- Monday nights 5:30-7:30 (with the possibility of going over 30 min sometimes)
- Dates March 22nd – August 14th
- 15 weeks of medicine making surrounding women’s health
- Medicine making includes: teas, salves, creams, flower essences, aromatherapy
- In person only
- Total cost- $500 for the 15 week program including all supplies, due by March 22
- Applications Due March 18th
Questions? Contact Laura Cascardi at email@example.com or (970) 484-3829.